Doxygen perl module documentation
These are the components of the Ensembl code base. Click on a module below for API documentation:
- Ensembl - Ensembl core database API
- Ensembl-compara - Ensembl comparative genomics API
- Ensembl-functgenomics - Ensembl functional genomics API
- Ensembl-pipeline - Ensembl gene build pipeline*
- Ensembl-variation - Ensembl variation data API
- Ensembl-production - Ensembl production API
This documentation is automatically generated from POD within the modules by Doxygen.
Please note that this documentation does not include the Ensembl web code, which is maintained separately.
Doxygen is available at sourceforge.net/projects/doxygen/.
* Additional documentation on the pipeline is available from our GitHub repository
Documentation for the eHive process management system is available from the eHive project repository on GitHub.
Ensembl now uses BioPerl 1.6.1, and full documentation is available from the BioPerl wiki.